Sunday, December 04, 2005

My first blog

I have kept diaries since I was in the 9th grade. I love writing but more I love reading good writing. Some of the blogs I have read are just so awesome. I think vocalizing ones thoughts in a way that is easily understood by a total stranger is a talent.

It's Sunday night. I don't like Sunday nights. Each Sunday evening I have this queasy feeling as if I have to write an exam or something the next day. Strangely, by the end of the day on Monday I am back to my normal self.

There was this interesting article in the Toronto Star today. It was a top 30 things that proves world is getting worse day-by-day.
Number 28: "Jingle bell, election hell/Campaigning all the way/Oh what fun it is to hear/What Harper has to say/Jingle bell, election hell/Campaigning all the way/Oh what fun it is to see/Jack Layton everyday"
If you follow Canadian politics you find this jingle intelligently funny! If not, however, I hope you enjoy the unique rhyme.

Ironically, "blog" is not in the dictionary of the spell check tool!!

No comments: